If you're working from home during the Covid-19 pandemic, you're probably participating in more remote meetings than you're used to - and wishing you could get outside! If you're looking to add some excitement to your calls and webinars (or if you just need to hide your quarantine clutter filled home) then we have a treat for you.
Introducing: Arizona Important Bird Area webinar backgrounds!
That's right, you can now host your staff meeting from the banks of the San Pedro River within the Lower San Pedro River IBA. You can gather your team in the Atascosa Highlands IBA. You can even have a marketing call from the Appleton-Whittell Research Ranch of the National Audubon Society.
Follow these easy steps to bring Arizona's Important Bird Areas to your Zoom meeting:
- Visit our Audubon Arizona IBA Flickr page and download your favorite IBA background
- Log-in to your Zoom meeting
- Below the camera view to the right of "stop video" you'll see a small arrow pointing upwards. Scroll over the arrow and select "choose virtual background"
- Click the small + symbol on the right side of the screen and select "add image"
- Select your IBA background
It's that easy! During this challenging time, we hope that these backgrounds help you feel a bit more connected to the places birds need most.
***Have an IBA photo you'd like to share? Send it to email@example.com and we'll upload it for others to enjoy.
***Looking to make the change last between meetings or change the background for a team? Check out these instructions on the Zoom website.