Were you among the over twenty thousand people that viewed our first online Birds n’ Beer? If you were, you learned about the latest research on a favorite backyard bird, the Great-tailed Grackle, but you likely noticed that something was sorely missing – fresh, delicious craft beer from Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company.
Birds n’ Beer isn’t the same without Arizona Wilderness and our work protecting Arizona’s rivers and water wouldn’t be the same without our partners in the Western Rivers Brewers’ Council. They share conservation opportunities with their followers, they share printed materials in their taprooms, they attend in-person meetings with policy makers, and they help us tell stories that inspire conservation action through collaborative brews like Rain Crow IPA, Hummingbird Springs Saison, and more. They’ve helped us achieve significant conservation wins – and now it’s time to show our appreciation.
To help manage the spread of Covid-19, Arizona’s craft breweries have been closing taprooms and restaurants. However, like the rest of us, they are adapting to the situation and offering curbside pickup and delivery options. Check out the list below to learn how you can place an order.
Don’t get caught with an empty glass during our next Birds n’ Beer!
- 1912 Brewing Company (Tucson): Pick-up and delivery weekdays 3-7pm, weekends 12-7pm. Call (520) 256-4851 to arrange curbside pick-up. For deliveries, email email@example.com. Check out the beer list and menu here.
- Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company (Phoenix, Gilbert): Pick-up and delivery 11am-8pm (delivery for Phoenix and the East Valley only). Place an order here, check them out on GrubHub, UberEats, or Postmates, or call either location to place a takeout order.
- Borderlands Brewing Company (Tucson): Pick-up and delivery Thursday – Sunday 12-8pm (delivery only within five miles of the taproom). Check out the menu and order here.
- Button Brew House (Tucson): Pick-up and delivery 2-6pm and by appointment. Place your orders in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (520) 268-8543. Check out the beer list here.
- Catalina Brewing Company (Tucson): Takeout Monday-Friday 4-8pm and Saturday-Sunday 2:00-6:00pm. See the beer list and place your order here.
- Crooked Tooth Brewing Company (Tucson): Takeout Thursday-Friday 3-7pm Saturday-Sunday 12-5pm. Visit their Facebook page for the latest information.
- Desert Monks Brewing Company (Gilbert): Takeout Thursday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-5pm, March 26. Check out their website for updates.
- Dragoon Brewing Company (Tucson): Pickup 2-6pm, delivery not yet available (coming soon!). Visit their Facebook page for the latest updates.
- Greenwood Brewing Company (Phoenix): Greenwood hasn’t opened their doors yet, but their beer is available from many local retailers and you can still support them through their online shop.
- Mother Road Brewing Company (Flagstaff): Takeout available at both locations 2-8pm. Choose your brews in person or place an order for curbside pickup here.
- MotoSonora Brewing Company (Tucson): Takeout and delivery 12-6pm (delivery only within Tucson city limits). Check out their online store here.
- O.H.S.O Brewery & Distillery (Arcadia, Scottsdale. Gilbert): Pickup available 12-8pm. Check out their website and then give them a call or stop by to place an order. (The Paradise Valley location is currently closed, so head to their Arcadia, Scottsdale, or Gilbert locations) Delivery available from the Arcadia location via DoorDash.
- Oro Brewing Company: Takeout and delivery Wednesday – Friday 3-9pm, Saturday-Sunday 12-6pm. Check out the latest updates here.
- Pedal Haus Brewery (Tempe and Chandler): Pedal Haus is closed, but you can support them by getting a giftcard for future use here.
- Prison Hill Brewing Company (Yuma): Pickup and delivery 11am-8pm Sunday-Thursday and 11am-9pm Friday-Saturday. Place your order here or find them on Facebook, DoorDash, Yelp, or TripAdvisor.
- Sedona Beer Company (Sedona): Takeout and delivery Thursday-Monday 3-7pm. Check out their menu here and call (928) 862-4148 to place your order. (Kitchen temporarily closed)
- Tombstone Brewing Company (Tombstone): Takeout 11am-7pm. Place your order here.
- Wren House Brewing Company (Phoenix) Takeout and delivery 12-9pm (same day delivery for orders made before 4pm). Check out their online store to place your order.
Following us from Colorado? Check in with our members from the Upper Colorado River Basin:
- Horse & Dragon Brewing Company (Fort Collins): To go/curbide pickup Monday/Wednesday 4pm -6pm and Saturday 10am-12pm or by appointment.
- Kannah Creek's Edgewater Brewery (Grand Junction)
- Many Rivers Brewing Company (Distributor)
- Marble Distilling Company (Carbondale)
- Odell Brewing Company (Fort Collins)