Close friends sustain Audubon’s operations, have a lot of fun in the process—and invite you to join them! Members of the Lucy Club give $1,000 or more each calendar year to sustain Audubon’s nature education and conservation action statewide.
The group is named for the remarkable, strong woman behind the Audubon legacy: Lucy Bakewell Audubon (1788--1874), wife of the great naturalist, John James Audubon.
• Meet and mingle with amazing people - like-minded friends who care about nature and Audubon’s success
• News and timely information about conservation and nature education
• Informal outdoor activities and elegant receptions (all optional – attend as schedules allow), held throughout the Valley
• Meet Audubon experts locally and from the national network
• That great feeling from knowing you’re supporting a very worthy cause!
• 100% tax deduction
It's Easy to Join the Lucy Club!
- Online at this link
- By phone at 602-468-6470 ext. 103
- Via U.S. Mail to:
3131 S. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
For more information, call 602-468-6470, ext. 103 or email email@example.com.